Deriskly is looking for a creative, resourceful and dynamic business development manager with experience working in early-stage tech startups. As one of the first senior hires, you will play a key role in leading the rapid growth of a pioneering AI company by winning new customers and growing revenue.
Deriskly is an advanced AI analytics software that helps companies detect risks of potential disputes with customers, employees and other stakeholders across different communication channels. Our team is composed of graduates and PhDs from the University of Oxford, with cross-disciplinary experience in law and computer science, driven by the ambition to scale the commercial impact of AI in new areas of innovation. Deriskly is partnering with some of the world’s leading companies in diverse sectors.
If you have an entrepreneurial streak and thrive in a fast-paced and agile environment, with the ambition to build a high-growth company from the ground up, we want to hear from you.
Working directly with the CEO and CTO, this exciting role is at the intersection of sales, marketing and product development. You will be designing and executing growth initiatives for the company and optimizing revenue funnel, focusing on customer and user acquisition, activation, retention, and upsell.
The role Illustrative duties of the role include –
- Develop and execute a full-funnel sale strategy to optimise sales processes, cycles and achieve customer acquisition and revenue goals;
- Develop and nurture business relationships with customers to generate new opportunities;
- Analyse customer insights and feedback, market trends and marketing best practices to build successful strategies, extract key insights for company growth, evaluate effectiveness and report performance metrics and outreach proposals to the CEO;
- Develop a brand strategy and positioning and drive customer engagement across different channels and platforms.
- A proven ability to develop and maintain relationships with customers in the B2B context;
- A strategic thinker and doer with strong collaboration skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and negotiation skills;
- Strong data analytical skills and experience with tools for understanding customer feedback, user experience data and market trends;
- Strong project management and decision making skills.
- Previous experience in a sales or business development role (with demonstrable evidence of driving tangible results);
- Previous experience in SaaS.
The starting base salary is £50,000, with an extremely attractive commission and equity package. The role is remote and we are open to having flexible working arrangements for the right candidate.
To apply, email a copy of your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please apply as soon as possible. Applications are considered on a rolling basis.