Deriskly is an advanced AI analytics software that helps companies detect risks of potential disputes with customers, employees and other stakeholders across different communication channels. Our team is composed of graduates and PhDs from the University of Oxford, with cross-disciplinary experience in law and computer science, driven by the ambition to scale the commercial impact of AI in new areas of innovation. Deriskly is partnering with some of the world’s leading companies in diverse sectors.
In your role you will use your knowledge of machine learning to solve real world problems and help develop new product features which will be commercialised globally. You will contribute to the development of highly scalable ML algorithms for natural language understanding and risk prediction.
- Studying computer science, statistics, engineering or a related technical discipline at University level;
- Knowledge of key machine learning concepts and models;
- Experience with natural language processing, sequence models, and/or transformer architecture;
- Familiar with deep learning computing frameworks (e.g. Pytorch, Tensorflow etc.);
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms;
- Great communication and teamwork skills;
- Passion for techniques and solving challenging problems.
The role is remote and we are open to having flexible working and part-time arrangements for the right candidate.
To apply, email a copy of your most recent CV to email@example.com. Please apply as soon as possible. Applications are considered on a rolling basis.